Wire mesh gloves are essentials elements in the meat processing, slaughterhouses and cutting rooms, as they guarantee the protection of workers against sharp objects. For this reason, its maintenance is essential.
At Food T we have our own glove repair workshop of all brands and technicians trained abroad (EUROFLEX) to carry out repairs with the greatest precision.
The following repairs are made:
- Stainless steel meshes (Fingers, between fingers, palms and forearms).
- Plastic bands.
- Adaptation from cloth bands to plastic bands.
- Stainless steel apron repair.
- Repairs with German mesh imported from EUROFLEX.
- Depending on the difficulty of the repair, it gets classified as LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH or VERY HIGH.
- Repair time 7 business days.